Main Menu

AEG (Allgermeine Elektrizitas Gesellschaft)

Electrical company Allgermaine Elekritzitäts Gesellschaft (AEG) formed an aviation division (the Flugtechnische Abteilung) in 1910 which designed and built its first aircraft in 1910; the Z.1. Early designs included a Wright-type biplane, a monoplane, flying-boat, and floatplane, but quantity production began with the Z 6 (B1) biplane of 1914 and introduced steel-tube construction.

Having produced a total of 658 ‘C’ types, the majority being the C.IV, and production of G series totaled 542, AEG operated until 1919.
 
Copyright © 2023 all-aero. All Rights Reserved.
Joomla! is Free Software released under the GNU General Public License.
slot gacor https://www.ceeindia.org/slot-gacor/
rtp slot https://www.sidiap.org/rtp-live-slot//